LUKOM-A Agency is one of the largest companies in Russia that provides comprehensive security services for oil extraction and refinery facilities, transportation and marketing of petroleum products.
The employees of the Agency are especially proud of the long-term cooperation with LUKOIL, whose activity meets the interests of the Russian national economy.
LUKOM-A Agency was founded on September 18, 1992. The main founder and customer of the Agency was LUKOIL, one of the largest Russian oil companies.
The Agency then was run by ex-military officers of special team «VYMPEL». In a short time they managed to create a small, but high-quality team that can handle a wide range of tasks to guarantee the security of LUKOIL assets.
In 2010 LUKOIL withdrew as a shareholder of LUKOM-A Agency.
Corporate values of the Agency:
- Activities of the Agency fully complies with the legislation of the Russian Federation, as well as universal principles and norms;
- Strict discipline is the most important attribute of our business;
- The scale of activity and cohesive team;
- Constant training, exercise and competitions;
- Well-adjusted cooperation with subdivisions of the National Guard, the Ministry of Internal Affairs and the Ministry of Emergency Situations;
- Great experience in providing comprehensive security servises for the fuel and energy complex.
During the years of existence The Agency has accumulated vast experience in the spheres of:
Countering action to prevent theft of products and material assets:
- During oil and gas recovery;
- In refineries and petrochemical industry;
- During transportation of oil — products;
- In wholesale and retail trade of oil- products.
- Protection of large objects (oil and gas minefields) and objects of big length (oil and gas pipelines, power lines, etc.);
- Creation of the necessary conditions for the security staff to perform their duties;
- Proper selection and appropriate training of employees that guarantees the highest level of security provided;
- Interaction with law enforcement agencies to ensure public order;
- Countering actions to prevent production and distribution of counterfeit and fake products and protection of trademarks.
The basis of The Agency’s work is:
- The usage of common principles, standards and approaches, taking into account specific features of regions in Russia and abroad;
- Clear and timely provision and exchange of information among all parties concerned;
- Strict compliance of all developed and used local regulations, rules and procedures with current legislation.
Principles of operation
Security is carried out in strict compliance with the following principles:
- The rule of law;
- Pre-emptive action;
- Complexity of measures;
- Economic feasibility;